We’re going to take a look at some of the best Alexa Enabled devices that are not named ‘Echo’.
Alexa integration is getting huge, and we’re starting to see it everywhere. You can now get an LG refrigerator, LED ring lamp, Bluetooth headphones, dancing robots, alarm clocks, a Ford Fusion or BMW, and so much more.
Check out the list below that highlights our favorites:
The HTC U11
- This was one of the first Smartphones to go with Alexa integration. Simply say “Alexa” and the voice assistant will respond.
- It has a fantastic camera, the highest rated DXO score of 90.
- 5.5″ Quad HD Display, IP67 water resistance.
- Snapdragon 835 with an octa-core processor.
- Available in 4 stunning colors.
Vobot Smart Alarm Clock with Amazon Alexa
- Allows you to set an alarm, timer, and reminders with your voice using the built-in “Alexa” command.
- You can pick what you want to wake up to. It has built-in sounds, Tune-In Radio, Amazon Music, iHeart Radio, and more.
- Features a 5W speaker and 3.5mm AUX port to connect to your favorite bedroom speakers.
- Rechargeable battery so you can take with you anywhere.
ecobee4 Alexa-Enabled Thermostat
- Comes with Alexa built-in, so you can ask for the news, change the temperature, and more.
- Room sensors to help manage hot and cold spots.
- Save an average of 23% on your heating and cooling cost each year.
- Fast and Easy installation so you can do it yourself.
- 3.5″ touchscreen display provides a bunch of information about the weather.
Nucleus Anywhere Intercom with Amazon Alexa
- A family communication device that connects you with people, whether they’re in the kitchen or another state.
- Make audio and video calls by simply asking Alexa.
- Connect via WiFi or Ethernet.
- Mobile companion app or iOS or Andriod to connect to your home while you’re away from the house.
The Sonos One
- This is the highest rated speaker to include ‘Alexa’. No need to say more but we will.
- It has multi-room support to connect with other Sonos Speakers.
- Amazon Music, iHeart Radio, and more.
- No Spotify yet, but I would suspect soon.
- Available in black or white.
Let us know of your favorite Alexa-Enabled Devices below in the comments.