We highly recommend that you bookmark this link to Prime Day for quick access to the best deals.
Today, Amazon announced the highly anticipated Prime Day for 2018. Amazon’s Prime Day will begin July 16th at 3pm ET/12pm PT and will run through July 17th for a total of 36 hours of more than one million deals exclusively for Prime members. If you’re not already an Amazon Prime Member we recommend signing up for a free trial now so you don’t miss a deal come July 16th.
What kind of deals can we expect?
We don’t know all of the deals that Amazon will have for Prime Day, but, we do know some of what to expect from previous Prime Days. Yes, there will be lots of garbage deals on everything from Highlighters to Adult Bibs to Dog Pajamas. We also know that Amazon will be discounting the crap out of their own devices. From the press release from earlier today:
This year, Prime Day will feature double the deals on Amazon devices–and the biggest deals yet on Alexa-enabled products like Echo, Fire TV and Fire tablets, in addition to new categories from home security to Echo devices with screens.
So we can expect better deals than the last Prime Day. Personally, I’m hoping for $20 Echo Dots, $50 Echos, and $70 Echo Spots.
What’s new this year?
There are a few new things going on with Prime Day this year. First, we have some Prim Day Launches for US customers. These include products like the Delta Trinsic Touch2O voice-activated faucet, the first Alexa-enabled kitchen faucet, and the Moto G6 64 GB, an exclusive version of the best-selling unlocked Android smartphone featuring a brilliant 5.7” Full HD+ Max Vision display with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage.
Learn more about Prime Day Launches here.
Also, Starting today, customers can enter for a chance to win the Alexa Smart-Home Sweepstakes by asking Alexa questions about Prime Day, watching Alexa-related videos, and using the Amazon App. One grand prize winner will receive an Alexa-enabled 2019 Lexus ES, a complete Alexa smart home package, and more.
You can learn the details at www.amazon.com/homesmarthome
Are there any deals right now?
Of course, there are deals right now! Amazon always has deals leading up to Prime Day and those deals start today.
- Echo Show – Save $100 on Echo Show, which brings you everything you love about Alexa, and can show you things. Make video calls or watch video flash briefings, movies and TV shows, see music lyrics, smart home cameras, photos, weather forecasts, and more. All hands-free—just ask.
- Amazon Brands – Find our lowest prices on products from collections available exclusively on Amazon, including up to 25% off furniture and décor from Rivet and Stone & Beam, up to 20% off AmazonBasics items, and 30% off everyday essentials from Presto!, Mama Bear and Solimo, among others.
- Prime Video, DVDs and Blu-Ray – Save up to 50% on popular movies and TV shows on digital, DVD and Blu-Ray.
- Amazon Music – Prime members who haven’t yet tried Amazon Music Unlimited can get four months of the premium, on-demand service with access to tens of millions of songs and hands-free listening, for just $0.99.
- Twitch Prime – Members can enjoy hundreds of hours of free gameplay as Twitch Prime gives away a free PC game every day through July 18, including titles like Pillars of Eternity and Brutal Legend. Members will also receive exclusive in-game loot for Warframe and PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS.
- Kindle Unlimited and eBooks – Prime members who haven’t yet tried Kindle Unlimited will have access to three months of unlimited reading for just $0.99. Buy your first Kindle book and get a $10 Prime Day credit valid towards eBooks, print books and Audible.
- Audible – Eligible Prime members can get their first three months at more than 65% off for $4.95 a month.
As always, feel free to check out our Facebook Page and let us know any questions in the comments below. And, we’re supported by our links to Amazon. So, please click the buttons below to shop for your next Amazon Echo or Alexa Device.